Thursday, July 3, 2008

me me and me =)

My name is Nur Izzati binti Yahya..Born at The Straits Hospital,Melacca but now its already convert to a museum i guess.. :)
My birthday is 21 november 1990
I'm the youngest among the two brothers which is 26 & 22..and the only girl in the family..please note that i'm not the 'anak manja' on okay..! hehehe..
I'm staying at Semenyih but if you don't know where is it then Kajang la.. hehehe ;)
what else..oh yes!
I love doing arts as my hobby BUT m not good at drawing potraits...!but i'm trying to improve myself and it's much much better now...i like listening to music,outdoor activities (wanted to try bungee jumping but no luck!) and i like to involve myself in drama club which i'm currently joining.. =)
I love arts..which part of arts?i'm not sure yet..it's a credit to myself and others because i sincerely and will always heart arts as my future career one day and i'm serious about that. That's all about me for now..till then!

- F I N -

No comments: